Thursday, June 4, 2020

Honored To Selected & Featured on Feedspot Top 60 Money Making Blogs

This is a heads-up to all my social media followers that I have N-joyed the opportunity to connect with, in an enormity of professional capacities.  I just wanted to give you insights and a 'Heads-Up" on a recent Honor of bestowal.

I am pleased to announce that I am part and parcel of a new internet portal website. Therefore, if you want to and/or have the desire to gain access for receiving On-Point insights in Feedspot TOP 60 Money Making Blogs. You can do so, by going directly to your desktop, laptop, or to smartphone. When there type into the cursor: "Feedspot Top 60 Money Making Blogs/

You can also find the latest info regards this announcement on Facebook, Linkedin, and Twitter. And Of course my Blog Archive Web page

Thanks
Steve Braxton, CEO Marketplace Consulting Group, life coach, freelance writer and blogger, Ordained Minister and Author of non-fiction books, See my Lifestyle Change page on FB at: Lifestyle Change@fito31, Featured on https://blog.feedspot.money/money_making_blogs/
ALSO
Presiding Bishop, National Clergy Fellowship Outreach Initiatives 
sbrax57@gmail.com, http://sbrax-on-point.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment