Monday, February 21, 2011

Senior Citizen Drove New Corvette Convertible...

Just turning 65 years old and being revered as a "Senior Citizen" Jack bought a new Corvette Convertible to celebrate.
Upon making the acquisition he took of f  driving 80 mph, enjoying the scenery of nature as he motored down the Expressway. Amazing,!!! he thought to himself as he sped down 1-94 pushing the pedal to 95 mph. He looked in his rear view mirror and observed a State Trooper behind him with flashing lights and the siren blasting!!

HE PUT HIS FOOT TO THE PEDAL  UP TO 100 MPH, THEN 110MPH AND 120 MPH. Suddenly he thought, why am I doing this-this is insane, I'm too old for this sort of thing. So he pulled over and waited for the Trooper to approach him.

The Trooper pull in behind him, walked up to the Corvette, look at his watch and said, "Sir, my shift ends in 30 minutes, Today is Friday, and, If you can give me one reason for speeding, that I've never heard before, I Will Let You Go!!. "
THE SENIOR GENTLEMAN, PAUSED FOR A MINUTE...THEN HE SAID...
"YOU KNOW OFFICER, YEARS AGO, MY WIFE RAN OFF WITH A STATE TROOPER,
AND I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT BE BRING HER BACK TO ME."

THE STATE TROOPER, SIMPLY REPLIED, YOU HAVE A NICE DAY AND HE WENT BACK ,GOT IN HIS VEHICLE, AND DROVE AWAY....(LOL) Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Haaaaaaa.....

No comments:

Post a Comment