Many people commit to new years resolutions that involves a lifestyle change to stay healthy, and practice effective wellness habits-to be consciousness of good fitness routines. To aids your good practices and healthy habits. I am going to suggest a list of "right foods" that will help those of you who want to change your lifestyle and make a good effort at staying healthy. While doing so; you can also feed the heart, lower high blood pressure, and help manage cholesterol better. All of the foods listed below is high in omega-3 content and the ingredients that will make your heart very happy.
Top 10 Right Foods for a Healthier Heart:
1. Hot bowl of Oatmeal in the morning (top with raisins, walnuts and sometime add slice of bananas)
2. Salmon, wild is best vs farm raised (at least 2x per week)
3. Scallopini salad w/almonds (can also saute w/Olive oil, add shrimps green onions and broccoli)
4. Avocado (have it on a sandwich or in a salad)
5. Nuts:walnuts, almonds, cashews (have them as a snack w/dried fruits, raisin, cranberries,etc)
6. Berries, Frozen or fresh (Strawberry, Rash berry and Blueberry) Eat by mouth or blend in smoothies
7. Legumes: black beans, kidney beans and lentil soup (have with brown rice)
8. Spinach, fresh steamed or in a green salad w/cherry tomatoes and green leafy Romain lettuce
9. Flax seeds, in Salads, or in Oatmeal or Cold Cereal
10. Soy Milk, drink by mouth, in Oatmeal, Cold Cereal and in blended smoothies
Note: Strive to make this a daily routine in your New Years Lifestyle Changes
You will feel & fair much better for it, and your Heart will 'love it" and thank you. This will help you avoid'
>high blood pressure
>manage cholesterol better
I wish, hope, and pray, a very healthy and nutritional lifestyle for you in 2011
This will help you maturate into full potential just before leaving for heaven..
May the goodness and the blessings of the Lord be with you, always..
Life Coach, Wellness & Fitness Adviser, Minister