Sunday, January 10, 2016

Daniel Fast Alert!-This is The 10th Day

During the whole ordeal and wherewithal of the Fast for Daniel, and friends The Hebrew Boys, Hananiah {Shadrach], Mishael [Meshach], and Azariah {Abed-Nego}was the situation of Daniel asking the Chief official of King Nebuchadnezzar for different foods from what the King had ordered. Which was royal kosher foods and wine. After some deliberation Daniel's wishes were granted but with certain special conditions.
The special conditions were to come before the King in ten days to be inspected for physical condition {countenance and appearance} tested for intel and knowledge. Of course Daniel and the Hebrew Boys were found to be exceptional in all matters of Wisdom and Understanding. The others were not. As a matter of fact  Daniel and the Hebrew Boys were found to be ten times better than all of the others.

At this juncture on this journey of the Daniel Fast-it's time for some comments, and/or testimony of experiential encounters being observed at the 10th day.
Let's start with Sandrel Scott, here is what she said, "I'm feeling calm and very relaxed, and surprisingly I thought it would be much more difficult, also surprisingly, I'm not even hungry as surmise I'd be. I try to follow the daily Daniel Fast routine,  as best as can, with the food intake, and I have worked out a comfortable exercise approach which is ok for me too. I find myself listening to hear from God; as I move along the journey daily. It's a delight hearing from God before I make important decisions affecting other people's lives. Being on the Daniel Fast gives me a feeling of confidence to work on assignments for God. I have been afforded the task of being in leadership support role at "The House" {hip-hop church in Lawndale} working closely with Pastor Phil Jackson, which I'll share more about later. I'm also noticing some weight management/loss attributes, I can now move the ring from my ring finger to the middle finger. to say the least, "I'm Excited!" Peace! over and out."

Here are more comments from Bettye Deramus, She says, "I'm so thankful to you {Bishop Braxton} that God put me on your mind to invite me to be on the Daniel Fast, to Detox, Cleanse, and experience some healing on this awesome journey and to embrace; Seeking Inner Peace-while 'Practicing The Presence of the Lord.' I'm reminded of a biblical passage, "To present our bodies a living sacrifice unto the Lord which is our reasonable service". The Daniel Fast is cleansing me spiritually and Physically. We have so much work to do this year. This worthwhile fasting, prayer, meditation and scripture reading is preparing, equipping, and empowering us for the impending works of the Lord in the form of special presentations to help others through seminars, workshops, book club discussions and retreats. To God Be The Glory! All Praise to God, In Jesus Name! Amen...

I look forward to hearing comments and/or testimonies from many more of you as we move toward the second week-the 14th Day of the Daniel Fast
Blessings upon all of you that's on this Awesome journey with us

Bishop Steve Braxton
Founder: Marketplace Ministries, Inc & National Clergy Fellowship Outreach Initiative
sbrax57@gmail.com http://sbrax-on-point-blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment