Monday, March 19, 2018

Prayer Of Supplication and Spiritual Embrace...

Dear God...
I thank U for waking me up each and every morning, to see a brand new day; One I've nvr seen B 4; help me thru the day; which brings swift transitions, unexpected, ups and downs, and an enormity of conflicts and challenges. Give me the impetus of a fresh new start.

As I have the chance to walk in your divine presence & strength; and as I reflect on the purpose of my life; one that you've pre-ordained just for me.

Forgive me, dear God for my plethora of faults, and sins thru words, thoughts and deeds. I pray that you cast them in the sea-of-forgiveness. Then help me to walk closer by your side, today, tomorrow, and yes, even the days yet to come.

I pray that you help me to radiate your marvelous light into the chance oppty of everyone I'm destined to meet. It's my hope, desire and prayer-that they may see your love thru me.

Oh great; wise, and good God! I ask that you order my steps and direct my path. Because, I cannot make it through the day without you and the strong arm of protection you provides.

I love you, I adore you, I magnify and glorify you, I worship and praise your name, this is my prayer, In the Matchless Name Of Jesus! Amen.

Steve Braxton, Founder, Bishop and Presiding Prelate, National Clergy Fellow, A unit of Marketplace Outreach Ministries, Inc website:@nationalclergy.fellowship. sbrax57@gmail.com, 7301 W. 25th Street, Ste 204, North Riverside, IL 60546


No comments:

Post a Comment