Sunday, January 7, 2018

MY Belief and Relationship With God-My Source of Higher Authority

I believe in God- cause I count Him, as My Ultimate Source.
I have Faith in God as my Source of Higher Authority, Because "God Is Love". When I was a child My parents and grandparents taught and embedded in me that I belong to God, Why?, cause during those days of Jim Crow laws, in the 1960's ,which consisted of separation of the races, segregation, racism, prejudices, conflicts, challenges, encountered, that {I, & siblings} had to grapple with the manacles of the chains of severe and harsh discrimination. We had no where to turn but to go within and pray, meditate, and commune with God. This brought about inside "Joy" Peace, Deep Inner Peace, Contentment-as well as, Spiritual Balancing and Centering as the focus was on The Ultimate Power, of Grace and Mercy-The source for the Nature and Character, thus the connection to God.

Which served to sustain and allow the opportunity to overcome those inhumane CHALLENGES, CONFLICTS & OBSTACLES.

I was consistently told and reminded about the advent of the 'Ant-Christ'-{False Prophets}the one who would come to be dead set on; to deceive, steal one's joy, and bring about distractions, drama, etc, that would take away one's consciousness from-keeping God in"Front-of-Mind-Consciousness. I, and my siblings; { 10 brothers 7 sisters}were taught to beware of such folks.

We were told that we would be sure to Identify the good one's within the marvelous light vs the one's from the darker side {secular world}.We were alerted to be on the look out {as we we were told} for those who practice the 'fruits of the spirit' i.e love, Joy, Peace, Happiness, etc. These would be the one's with the attributes which consisted of the character and nature of God.

My siblings and I had come to posses the imprint of God's Spirit  within us and that would be the key for us to identify the enemy from the darker side, i.e drugs, crime ,violence, gang activity. The spirit of God provided that powerful hedge of protection to resist the those enemies of the secular world who would were destined to reek havoc in one's daily spiritual walk of life.

I, and my siblings were constantly told: "We must love each other. Because love came from God, WHY? God is Love. The Epitome of Agape Love- Is God's Inclusive. And As we learn to Love one another-it showed that we had been given, 'New life' to be equipped, empowered and readied to sacrifice and forgive others and to be forgiven...

The two commandments that I adhere to; as it is given to me; Love the atmosphere that is created for me by the source of Higher Authority, and to always Love each other because the spirit has been given to dwell within me for such attributes and traits of the humanity-of-genuine-efforts.

LOVE ABOUND TO ALL
By all means practice the 'Fruits of The Spirit" Love, Joy, Peace and Happiness....

Blessings
LUV U ALL
Steve Braxton, Mentor, Life Coach, most of Father, Grandfather, Brother, Uncle to nieces & nephews, relatives to cousins, and genuine friend to blended and extended families.
sbrax57@gmail.com








\

5 comments:

  1. I like the efforts you have put in this, appreciate it for all the great articles.
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks You- Your comments are appreciated It the efforts all the more worthwhile. Great day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well. This was really an amazing article with cool info.Thank you very much for sharing
    clipping path service provider

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again, Appreciate your effectual comments-It shall bode well for me as I continue to blog and post. Your comments are excellent accolades and provides mch fuel for my writing fire..on an on-going basis. Abundant Blessings 2 U an staff..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Appreciate your incisive and heart-felt words of gratitude , and accolades. it make it all worth while to continue to write, share and post. Abundant Blessedness..

      Delete