Thursday, December 13, 2012

Mentorship 'Motto'

When we as concerned citizens and neighbors come along side to mentor, coach, advise
and touch our young people in positive ways. A worthwhile approach that shall lend itself to allow
those young people to reach their fullest potential in life-working in their respective "purpose'
for life on the path of the journey.

I would be good to ascribe to and take a motto to effect change:

"Mentor's Motto"
'I am both please and proud to serve;
I will do my best to try and inspire;
I know and realize that I exist to help others;
I wanna be free help live and let live..!
This is my aspirations...Yes! Indeed, it is...
To God Be The Glory!

Steve Braxton, Contributing writer, featured blogger and published author
Also
Bishop & Assistant Presiding Prelate, Light of Illinois Diocese-An affiliate of COGIC, International
email; sbrax57@gmail.com blog site: sbrax-on-point.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment